No Speed No Life!
There is nothing worse that your equipment not performing. It limits your ability and it could really make for a bad day. Keep it waxed and keep it fast!
Our best selling Hot Wax Tuning Kit includes:
Custom Waxing Iron, Two high performance Waxes, (X-wax Cool and X-Wax Rub-on) Plastic 6" Scraper, P-Tex Candles, Fibertex Pad, Custom Bag to carry just about everything you need to tune your equipment. Complete Instructions.
Iron is 110 Volts.
1. Select correct temperature specific wax by checking mountain conditions/snow report...(actual snow temperature, not air).
2. Press wax on the iron and distribute small drips of wax over the entire base. DO NOT ALLOW IRON TO SMOKE!
3. With iron in hand, slowly pull the iron over the wax drips smoothing them into a sheet of wax that covers the entire base tip to tail.
4. Let the wax cool 10-15 minutes, then scrape with a sharp plastic scraper. DO NOT USE a steel scraper.
5. Use a wax brush or fiber pad, remove excess wax from base, brushing from tip to the tail. This allows your base to glide fast.