These models commemorate the 25th anniversary of the release of the DW-6900, with its distinctive three digital dials, back in 1995. These new anniversary models incorporate four special design elements.
- Semi-transparent resin case and band
- Light polarizing gradation deposition layer on the glass that changes color depending on the viewing angle
- Three digital dials, each with a different color LCD: blue, green, and pink
- Main display with a monogram design based on the number 25
The packaging of these models also features hologram printing and color blocking for a look that reflects the designs of the watches. New G-SHOCK models that are great ways to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the DW-6900.
- Module: 3230
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case / total weight DW-6900SP ........53.2 x 50.0 x 16.3 mm / 67 g
- Shock resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- Flash alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00''0059'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'0023:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm