Whatever the terrain, whatever the conditions, the Whatever does it all with ease. Blending Twin 3BT™ with a directional twin outline, this board will perform great in the park or on the deepest powder days. It’s like whatever man!
- SideKick™ dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- SuperTubes™ are hollow carbon core upgrades that are inserted into the core in 3 different configurations. The hollow carbon tubes greatly increase the woodcore’s pop and reduce weight.
- Our traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Our 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties.
- Dual Super Tube. Hollow carbon core upgrades that are inserted into the core. The hollow carbon tubes greatly increase the woodcore’s pop and reduce weight.
- The type and placement of fiberglass greatly influences a board’s flex and riding characteristics. Boards are built with a layer of fiberglass above and below the woodcore.
- Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means it’s super slick, durable and maintenance-free.
- We use tried and trusted ABS sidewalls for most of the collection. For the best flex to strength ratio.