Precise spherical lens optics plus our quick-change lens tech and the terrain-defining view of a high-contrast PERCEIVE lens.
The Anon M2 Goggles feature MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology, using powerful magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. Their spherical lens mimics the curvature of the human eye for precise optics, while the PERCEIVE lens enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. Magnetic Face Mask Integration (MFI®) enables seamless face mask coverage, and full-perimeter vents ensure maximum airflow for a clear, fog-free view in all conditions. They are over-the-glasses compatible, and include a bonus lens for cloudy conditions, an MFI face mask, and a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Unisex frame design; Fits medium and large faces; Helmet compatible; Bonus lens, MFI® face mask, and microfiber goggle bag included
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Spherical injected lens design mimics the curvature of the human eye for enhanced clarity; Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering