- eS started their From Europe With Love Tour and sent back a video postcard from London
- The Skatepark of Tampa recently posted a trailer for the upcoming Copenhagen Pro. Check it on Vimeo, here.
- Skate Sauce got a quick session in at the new Dyrdek Skate Plaza in North Hollywood.
- Expedition teases a new Matt Miller part that’s due out this coming Tuesday (6.1.2010)
- Bummerville: Some outtakes/trailer for the new Shuffl Video
- Cliche has a new Sammy Winter commercial
- Fun while it lasted: The C1rca dudes get funky on some schoolyard ledges
- Check out a retrospective of Malto photos, videos, etc. from Etnies for the Deuces Wild shoe which is a collab between Girl and Etnies.
- A New York icon, Rodney Torres has now been welcomed to Zoo York as part of their Masters Division. Watch Rodney talk about building the park in Flushing Meadows for the Maloof Money Cup.
Posts Tagged ‘daily fix’
Tons of new goodies to get your Memorial Day started right. Pour a cup of joe and take in the sights this morning . . . your daily fix:
Lots of gooey skateboarding goodness today as companies continue to drop their new catalogs and tons of re-edits to go along with them. Summertime brings tons of bonus footage that is normally left on the cutting room floor of videos that will debut in the fall. Here’s your daily dose:
- IPath has a pretty crazy re-edit of Ryan Reyes’ part from Skate Movie
- Element Makes It Count in San Antonio, TX
- Ricky Oyola blasts through Philly in the latest Traffic Report
- DVS gets down with a Weekend at Marty (Murawski’s)
- Dennis Durant takes C1rca to his go-to spot
- Darkstar just posted their Spring/Summer catalog and treated us to a PLG clip to boot.
- Strange Notes has some new Fresh Meat to share with us
- Both Zero and Mystery have released their Spring/Summer catalogs with bonus easter egg clips.
- DLX has released a new Real catalog for Spring/Summer that is top secret . . . “hold your breath!”. Tons of clips and bonuses here.
If you’re like me, Tuesdays are just as bad as Mondays and you need some inspiration to get up, get out, and skate. Perhaps that large cup of coffee and that greasy breakfast burrito just aren’t doing it for you . . . today’s Daily Fix keeps things rolling as C1rca and Dekline have been posting ridiculous amounts of videos on their sites over the last few weeks. C1rca has been taking some global trips and coming back with some strong footage and Ben Gore has recently handed his talents to the Dekline crew. Check out below:
- Hubba has park footage from flow team rider Jordan Trahan
- Colin Clark has put together another Hi-Def montage for Eazy Dolly
Tons of videos have been flooding the internet as the summer weather begins to move in. Bookmark this page as we’ll be adding podcasts and company videos on an almost daily basis to keep you with sufficient inspiration to go skate as you eat your Lucky Charms in the morning. Check the list below:
- Cliche has a new commercial, welcoming Andrew Brophy and Keystone Construction to the family.
- Nike recently re-mixed a commercial from their Nike Air ad campaign to feature just Paul Rodriguez.
- John Lupfer updates The List for Stereo
- Ben Raybourn absolutely shreds Channel Street for IPath.
BC Surf & Sport Skate Buyer
Skater, Surfer, Entrepreneur
BC Surf & Sport SEO, Marketing
Surfer, Wakeboarder, Model
BC Surf & Sport Contributing Writer
Waterman, Surfer, Skater, Writer